Support The Atlantic Symphony Through Your Generous Contributions
Interested in supporting the ASO and our community mission? Thank you — we can’t do it without you. There are many ways to help.
• Learn what making a one-time donation can do. Then donate online or by mail.
• Join a Clef Society, and receive reserved seating and guest tickets.
• Join a Leading Gifts Circle, and receive complimentary season subscriptions and guest tickets.
• Be a sustainer with monthly donations at any level, including Clef Society and Leading Gifts Circles. Sustaining donors receive reserved seating at all levels of support.
• Advertise your business.
• Become a business sponsor through financial or in-kind support.
• Volunteer your time and talents.
• Make ASO your beneficiary (please contact us).
- Cash/Check/Credit Card: Please contact us at 781.331.3600
- Stock/Securities: Please talk to your broker or call for more information. You can avoid capital gains on long term, highly appreciated stock that would arise if the securities were sold.
- Charitable Gift Fund Grants: Please contact us at 781.331.3600
- Auction Items for fundraising: Please contact us at 781.331.3600 for more information
- Bequests: You may include the Atlantic Symphony Orchestra in your legacy planning by using your will to name the organization as the residual beneficiary or by designating a specific amount or percentage.
- Charitable Lead Trust: This vehicle can be used to provide income to the organization to receive annual income from the assets for a period of time before passing back to you or your heirs.
- Charitable Remainder Trust: This vehicle allows the donor to receive income from the assets with the remainder passing to the organization.
- Life Insurance Policies: A donation of a life insurance policy can be made by naming the organization as the owner and beneficiary of the policy.